New York, 2009 Edward Rutherfurd
New York, 2009 by Edward Rutherfurd is a novel that wants to be a history-- and very well may be. It is fun to read, and the chapter titles (War: March 1776, Fire: 1776, Love:1777, The Capital: 1790) describe the road taken. Four pages of maps guide the reader.
The book is in very good condition and for a very large paperback publication that says a lot. No marks, one tear, firm binding! An indication of shelf wear is the slight (1/2 inch) tear at the left bottom of the spine cover, and page edges show usage.
The paperback measures 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/8 inches by 1 1/2 inches and has 862 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.