New York's First Theatrical Center The Rialto at Union Square, 1985 John W. Frick
New York's First Theatrical Center The Rialto at Union Square, 1985 by John W. Frick presents Union Square and The Rialto as New York's primary theater district in the late 19th century.
With detailed research into the important theaters of the time--Wallacks, 14th Street, Academy of Music, Tony Pastor's, Steinway Hall-- as well as the social and economic life surrounding theater activities--Delmonico's, Irving Place --Frick brings the theater and New York theater society fascinatingly alive. The 63 black and white photographs add tremendously to his presentation.
The book is in very good condition. There are no marks or tears. There is very little shelf wear and slight foxing to show the age of the book which does not have a dust jacket. The book measures 6 inches by 9 1/4 inches by 7/8 of an inch and has 209 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.