New Theatre in America, 1965 edited Edward Parone
New Theatre in America, 1965 was edited by Edward Parone, a young theatre producer and director who shows in this book the direction of American drama in 1965.
This firmly bound paperback, suffering only from very browned pages and a name on the flyleaf, measures 5 1/4 inches by 7 7/8 inches by 1/2 inch has 214 pages.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.