Oriental World, 1967 Jeannine Auboyer and Roger Goepper
Oriental World, India and South-East Asia by Jeannine Auboyer and China, Korea and Japan by Roger Goepper was published in 1967 as part of the Landmarks of the World's Art series edited by Bernard Myers of New York and Trewin Copplestone in London.
In this published series there were ten "Landmarks," two of which were published together in this volume which is
- a carefully presented introduction to the Oriental part of world art well described
- and beautifully illustrated with 112 Colour Plates
- and a chronological chart of the ruling empires of India, China, Korea and Japan
- plus a glossary of terms.
An excellent book for any family library, this copy is in very good condition despite being enjoyed for fifty years. Except for a "gift wish" on the flyleaf, there are no marks and no tears in the text. It has a firm, strong binding. The colorful dust jacket has wear and slight tears at the top of the spine and the book edges.
The book measures 8 1/2 inches by 11 1/2 inches by 3/4 of an inch and has 176 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.