Paul Green, 1971 Vincent Kenny
Paul Green, 1971 by Vincent Kenny explores the exceptional career of an American dramatist who called for an indigenous Negro theater in America, created his successful symphonic dramas and, once considered second only to Eugene O'Neill, exploiting his roots in the back-country South helped move that culture into American history.
This book is in very good condition with only minor indications of shelf wear and age. It measures 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/4 inches by 3/4 inch and has 170 pages.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.