Plays by Susan Glaspell, 1987 edited by C. W. E. Bigsby
Plays by Susan Glaspell, 1987 was edited by C. W. E. Bigsby to provide an introduction to an American playwright whose contribution to the advent of American drama and theater upon the world scene is vital to an understanding of American theater arts.
A paperback in the British and American Playwrights Series, Plays by Susan Glaspell, 1987, includes Trifles, The Outsider, The Verge and The Inheritors plus a 33 page introduction, a photograph of the playwright, a biographical record, a selected bibliography and a list of her 13 plays with initial production dates and theater. The cover illustration shows a scene from Trifles.
This paperback is in fair vintage condition. To handle, the slick paperback is tightly bound and firm. The cover is slightly browned with age as are the pages. The Introduction has scattered ink markings on nine pages. There are no tears, and the slight cover has held its shape and edges well.
The book measures 6 inches by 9 inches by 3/8 of sn inch and has 161 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.