Plays of Impasse Contemporary Drama Set in Confining Institutions, 1983 Carol Rosen
Plays of Impasse Contemporary Drama Set in Confining Institutions, 1983 by Carol Rosen uses plays by English and European dramatists to defend her thesis that a recurrent staged image in post World War II dramas appears in social and structural dead end institutions such as insane asylums, prisons, hospitals and military camps.
Among her dramatists are Harold Pinter, Peter Nichols, John Arden, Peter Weiss, Brendan Behan, Jean Genet and Samuel Beckett. The book has full page illustrations from 17 stage productions.
This book is in near mint condition: nearly flawless dust jacket, no tears or marks. Measuring 5 7/8 inches by 1 inch by 8 1/2 inches, the book has 325 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.