Portrait of Maine Photographs, 1981 Clyde H Smith 50 Color Photos
Portrait of Maine, 1981, shows more than 50 full page color photographs of Maine's seacoast, lighthouses, lakes, woodlands, towns and villages, courthouses and more. Photographs and text are by Clyde H Smith,
The photographs are in fine condition, yet the paper cover book shows shelf wear. Although the back cover of the book has some brown areas on two edges (perhaps a coffee or tea stain), the many hands that have turned the pages of this book have used care, no marks or tears.
80 pages long, measuring 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches by 1/4 inch, the paperback book is beautifully illustrated and written.
It is a collectible memento of your visit to the State of Maine, or your dream of visiting Maine, that you will enjoy always.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.