Preface to Literature, 1954 Edward Wagenknecht
A Preface to Literature, 1954 by Edward Wagenknecht is a knowledgeable and sensitive attempt to help the young college age reader to understand and enjoy the literature of his/her emerging world.
It defines and explores the subject for the English reader, distinguishes the particularities of fiction, poetry and drama and discovers that love of learning and enjoyment that good literature--that "garden of exhaustless delights"--provides.
This copy, first edition, is in good vintage condition--except for a name on the flyleaf, no marks, no tears, firmly bound. The book has been much handled as the browned pages suggest, and there is a sight showing of the binding after the flyleaf, no more.
This book measure 5 1/2 inches by 8 inches by 1 inch and has 381 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.