Prose of Royall Tyler, 1972 Ed. Marius B. Peladeau
Prose of Royall Tyler, 1972 was collected and edited by Marius B. Peladeau.
A distinguished early American, Royall Tyler (1757-1826) contributed to indigenous American literature and law as:
- author of the first comedy---The Contrast, 1787
- professor, University of Vermont
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Vermont, 1807-1813
This first edition hard cover copy of Tyler's prose is in excellent condition--no tears or marks, a colorful dust jacket, all with only slight shelf wear.
The book measures 6 1/2 inches by 9 1/2 inches by 1 3/4 inches. It has 501 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.