Reading Poetry, 1950 Fred B. Millett
Reading Poetry, 1950 was written by Fred B. Millett as a textbook for students which presented a method for analyzing poetry along with selected poems to be studied. First Edition.
This is an old and trusted text. This copy has been well used and on several poems has the penciled comments and notations of an eager student or, perhaps, his/her professor.
It is of value to understand the way in which poetry was introduced to college students some 65 years ago.
The book measures 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/4 inches by 7/8 inch and has 260 pages. The book is strong in its binding, shows little shelf wear and has no tears or signs of abuse.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.