Red and White Bracelet with Silver Butterflies
To welcome spring and summer, and to enjoy all year long, our colorful bracelet embraces both art nouveau and art deco styles in a mix of bright red Czech glass, crimson and white painted porcelain beads, etched antique silver butterflies, saucers and gracefully patterned petal caps.
For the woman who loves to stack bracelets, this one will make a stunning centerpiece; and for those who prefer a bold, stand alone statement, it will be a delight.
The hand painted porcelain beads, 10mm spheres, feature an Asian floral design with the solid Chinese red faceted glass rondelles and delicate silver flowered tubes support the theme. Dainty bright silver plated beads and the matching toggle clasp and add accents and a special finishing touch.
As displayed in these photos, the bracelet will most comfortably fit a size 6 inch to 6 3/4 inch wrist. If you prefer it in another size, please get in touch with us to discuss possible alterations.
Your bracelet will be in the mail within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order and will arrive in a natural color jewelry presentation box with a bow and handmade copper wire heart.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.