Represented by Audrey Wood, 1981 Audrey Wood with Max Wilk
Represented by Audrey Wood, 1981 is a Memoir by Audrey Wood With Max Wilk revealing the work of Literary agent Wood as she managed the business relationships and careers of such playwrights as Tennessee Williams, William Inge, Presto Jones, Arthur Kopit and Carson McCullers as well as many actors and actresses.
The book is introduced by theater critic Richard Coe and includes 29 photographs of people in her life.
The book is in very good condition, a little browning of pages but a strong binding and clean pages with no marks or tears. The dust jacket shows shelf wear at the top and bottom of the binding but remains clean and protective.
The book measures 5 3/4 inches by 8 1/2 inches by 1 7/8 inches and has 340 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.