Revels History of the Drama in English Vol. VI 1750-1880, 1975 Booth, Southern, Marker, Davies
Revels History of the Drama in English Vol. VI 1750-1880, 1975 was written by Michael Booth, Richard Southern, Frederick & Lise-Lone Marker and Robertson Davies.
Part of an 8 volume history, this volume (and all others) provides an exceedingly well organized history of a diverse and complicated literary and artistic genre with expertly divided emphases and publishing topography--including chronological tables and abundant photographs.
This book has a 36 page chronological table relating the play productions to historical and non-dramatic events of the period. It also has 84 black and white photographs in three sections throughout the book.
The Theatres and Actors section is also illustrated with line drawings.
This copy is a paperback publication of the First Edition. It is in good condition. No marks except for a name on the Short Title page, no tears and clean other than normal usage. The inside covers and flyeafs show historical drawings of sections of London.
The book measures 6 inches by 9 inches by 7/8 of an inch and has 304 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.