Ruby Red Renaissance Silver Pearl Drop Earrings
With all the classic charm of a Medieval Christmas pageant or Old World holiday festival, these dressy earrings feature open circles of antiqued silver with crimson enamel inner rings and etched swirls inset with ruby red rhinestones. Below them, small creamy white pearls swing merrily to and fro.
The blend of stylistic elements- Art nouveau, deco art moderne, Edwardian retro, Renaissance- makes a neoclassical statement to resonate from day to nighttime and be right for the occasion.
And they'll be lovely - and romantic! - for Valentine's Day.
- Approximate dimensions:
- Overall earring length- 2 inches
- Dangles- 1 5/8" long by 1/2" wide
- Silver tone enameled metal
- Glass pearls
- Steel hook ear wires with beads and coils
- Note: The pearl is the June birthstone, ruby is the color of the July birthstone, and silver is traditional for the 25th anniversary.