Scenettes Dramatiques (Fourth Edition), 1953 Elizabeth FIlkins Gessler
Scenettes Dramatiques (Fourth Edition) 1953 was prepared by Elizabeth FIlkins Gessler, Chairman of Foreign Languages at Hastings on Hudson High School.
These scenettes or short skits were written to be played informally in a club or classroom. No stage, costumes or scenery are necessary as the master of ceremonies describes the characters and the action.
There are 15 brief skits, two poems and a vocabulaire.
The objective is to have fun and improve one's pronunciation, diction and fluency.
This stapled paperback is in fine vintage condition with the usual slight shelf wear--no marks or tears.
The booklet measures 6 inches by 9 inches and has 24 pages.
This pamphlet ships First Class Mail.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.