Shepard, Kopit and the Off Broadway Theater, 1982 Doris Auerbach
Doris Auerbach's Shepard, Kopit and the Off Broadway Theater, 1982 considers Shepard as a Mythmaker and interweaves his work with that of Arthur Kopit during those years when Off Broadway was building small theaters and attracting numbers of young playwrights wanting to shock, change or hassle their eager audiences.
This a hardcover first edition book which is in very good condition. Review copy, hardly read. The book measures 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/4 inches by 1/2 inch and has 145 pages.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.