Silver and Gold Cuff Links, 1950s Vintage Retro Accessories for Men
Vintage quality never grows old! So, whether he chooses casual elegant or formal attire, these two sets of 1950s cuff links will never go out of style for a man who enjoys the look and feel of simple retro accessories.
- The silver pair comprises 7/8 x 5/8 inch domed ovals - smooth and classic.
- The other pair is very light gold, each one 5/8 x 15/16 inch, flat double ovals with engraved lines framing smooth centers.
- Both sets are held by sturdy toggle backs.
In today's fashion scene of dress shirts sans ties right on trend, a guy simply cannot have too many cuff links. But watch out, fellow! These classy accessories might just end up in a jewelry box marked "Hers."
As you see in the photographs, both sets show some visible wear, reflecting their almost seven decades of happy accessorizing.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.