So Many Kinds of Love, 1968 Dean Walley, Illustrated Barbara White
So Many Kinds of Love Cherishing and Sharing All the Love in Life, 1968 was written by Dean Walley and illustrated by Barbara White for this Hallmark Edition. Illustrating the power of love in the Family and throughout the Universe, it glorifies a love for nature and suggests diversity and inclusion.
All of these highly collectible Hallmark Editions are the same size (about 4 by 6 inches) with approximately 38 pages.
This copy is in very good condition, no marks or tears, and has a colorful dust jacket with two slight nicks on the bottom of its front. There is also a slight browning of pages with age and the handling by small hands.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.