Solid Copper Toggle Clasps, Necklace Closures, Bracelet Components, Handcrafted Findings, 16 Gauge Wire, DIY Jewelry Making 2 Sets
These solid copper toggle clasps, handcrafted sturdy 16 gauge wire, are bright, graceful and perfect closures for your handmade necklaces, bracelets, chain and chainmaille.
To add interest and a bit of texture, we hammer the ends of the bars and then tumble the sets for extra strength and shine. The style is sleek and modern, subtle and handsome.
End to end, each toggle bar is approximately 1 1/2 inch (38mm) long. The keeper loops are about 9/16 inch wide x 7/8" long.
You'll receive 2 sets (two toggle bars and two keeper loops). Because each piece is individually crafted by hand, no two sets will be exactly alike. Your carefully matched sets will closely resemble those in the photos.
Need more than we have listed, or prefer brass or sterling silver clasps? Please contact us in advance to chat about possibilities. We'll be happy to create a custom order especially for you!
To continue shopping with Rough Magical Supplies: RoughMagicalSupplies.etsy.com
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.