Southwestern Colors Earrings with Turquoise, Red Coral, Antique Brass Accents
The bold palette of the American Southwest gives our long earrings a tribal look in a boho chic statement design.
For the woman who loves her fashions cool with a touch of hot chili sauce, we've alternated trios of blue- green turquoise magnesite rondelles with antique brass rope spacers in stacks finished at the tips with rounds of deep crimson coral.
Fancy oxidized brass etched cushions and dainty baroque beads provide interesting accents to the shoulder duster dangles.
- American ranch house
- Western / cowgirl fashion / rodeo
- Approximate dimensions:
- Overall earring length- 2 inches
- Dangles- 1 3/8" long by 1/4" wide
- Dyed magnesite
- Antique brass
- Hand formed hook ear wires
- Beads, spacers and mounting head pins