Sterling Silver Earrings with Emerald & Tourmaline Gemstones
For these boho-elegant earrings, Mollie Meserve framed roughly faceted slabs of raw emerald, accented with green tourmaline beads and tiny sapphires, to drop within oval frames of hammered silver.
• This one of kind pair presents an eclectic mix of design styles and will be ideal for occasions from casual everyday events to dressy evening celebrations - truly a "day to dinner" fashion statement.
- Stylistic elements:
- Bohemian Contemporary
- Abstract Modern
- Edwardian Retro
- Approximate dimensions:
- Overall earring length - 2 inches
- Dangles - 1 1/2 inch long by 7/8" wide
- Emeralds - 1/2" x 1/2" (12mm x 12mm)
- Precious corundum gemstones (genuine emerald and Songea sapphire)
- Semi-precious stones (tourmaline)
- Sterling silver
- Hand forged wire ovals, French hook ear wires, ball tipped head pins
- Accent beads
Note: Each of the gems is a birthstone: Emerald - May, Sapphire - September, Tourmaline - December
A natural tan jewelry presentation box similar to those shown in the photos will be included with your earrings, compliments of Mollie Meserve Designs.