Take Up the Bodies, 1982 Herbert Blau
Take Up the Bodies Theater at the Vanishing Point, 1982 by Herbert Blau portrays in argument and illustrations (20 plus) the radical activities by several theater groups and playwrights to create a theater that rebelled against the accepted formats and concepts that had governed modern theater.
Blau (1926-2013) was one of a number of directors and critics whose publications (in frequently contradictory and obscure language) present that late 20th century rebellion by theater commentators.
This paperback First Edition copy is in good condition--no marks or tears, firm binding, little shelf wear at edges of the binding.
The book measures 5 3/8 inches by 8 3/4 inches bye 3/4 inch and has 299 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.