That Wild Fellow John Neal, 1972 Benjamin Lease
That Wild Fellow John Neal and the American Literary Revolution, 1972, written by Benjamin Lease, promotes the extraordinary career of an early American author (1793-1876) whose achievements have been largely overlooked by literary historians.
There are 12 illustrations in this book which, except for some foxing, is in excellent condition, no marks, no tears, strong binding. The dust jacket also is in fine condition. The book measures 5 1/4 inches by 8 1/4 inches by 3/4 inch and has 229 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.