The American Stage 1993 Eds. Ron Engle Tice L Miller
The American Stage 1993 edited by Ron Engle and Tice L MIller explores economic, legal, social, feminist and audience forces in the history and development of American Drama and Theater.
The American Stage 1993 focuses on the economic and social forces which shaped the American theatre throughout its history. Alone or as a collection, these essays represent a variety of methodologies and approaches reflecting the diversity in the cultural heritage of America.
This copy is in near mint condition. Clean, no tears, no markings, very slight foxing. Well preserved dust jacket. It measures 6 inches x 9 1/4 inches x 1 inch and has 320 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.