The Dramatic Imagination, 1941 Robert Edmond Jones
The Dramatic Imagination Reflections and Speculations On The Art of the Theatre, 1941 was written by Robert Edmond Jones. First Edition hardback!
- Robert Edmond Jones (1887 - 1954) was a major theater scene designer during the first half of the 20th century
- The Dramatic Imagination is considered a definitive book on modern stage design in the first half of the 20th century
- The Triumvirate of The Provincetown Players: Eugene O'Neill, Robert Edmond Jones, Kenneth Macgowan
Much reprinted, The Dramatic Imagination in this offering is a First Edition Hard Cover in good condition.
Except for a marked out phrase on the flyleaf, this copy has no marks, no tears and has a strong binding. Its pages are browning with its ago, and the spine shows wear at top and bottom.
The book measures 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/8 inches by 3/4 inch and has 157 pages.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.