Theater Business From Auditions Through Opening Night, 1981 Jan Weingarten Greenberg
Theater Business From Auditions Through Opening Night, 1981 was written by Jan Weingarten Greenberg, a "theatrical Press agent," to explain the actual producing of a play--from the producer buying the script, getting financing, selecting actors, and dealing with all imaginable problems.
With variations, it has always been so! Problems, that is, from thieves to egos! Here is the scoop! Enjoy!
The book is illustrated with 8 photographs and other press illustrations.
This First Edition hard cover copy is in good condition. No marks, no tears, a little foxing and browning of paper. The dust jacket is a little ragged at the top and bottom of the spine; the book itself is excellent.
The book measures 6 inches by 9 1/4 inches by 3/4 inch and has 210 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.