Theater in the Ante Bellum South 1815-1861, 1967 James H. Dorman, Jr.
Theater in the Ante Bellum South 1815-1861, 1967 by James H. Dorman, Jr. describes the development, amateur and professional, of the Southern theater south of the Mason-Dixon Line and the Ohio River from its first stages following the Revolution through the period of the Civil War.
This book is in fair to good condition. It has a strong binding, no signs of shelf wear, no tears, clean except for a name on the flyleaf, three small arks on p. x, and words on pp. 29, 75, 101 and 126. The dust jacket protected the text but has small edge tears at the top of the spine.
The book measures 6 1/4 inches by 9 1/4 inches by 1 1/8 inches and has 322 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.