Theatre for Children, Richard C. Johnson in Dramatics Vol. XXXVIII 1965-66
Theatre for Children by Richard C. Johnson consists of eight illustrated essays originally published in Dramatics Vol. XXXVIII 1965-66. This is a publication of The National Thespian Society.
The eight essays are:
- Why Children's Theatre in the High School?
- Selecting a Play for the Children's Theatre
- Casting Students for Children's Theatre
- Reheasing A Children's Theatre Production
- A Technical Challenge
- Meeting the Children's Theatre Audienece
- Starting a High School Children's Theatre
- Children's Theatre -- A National Movement
This stapled paper covered publication is in very good condition--only slight browning of the paper. It measures 6 inches by 9 inches and has 33 pages.