Theatre for Children, Richard C Johnson in Dramatics Vol XXXVIII 1965-66
Theatre for Children by Richard C. Johnson consists of eight illustrated essays originally published in Dramatics Magazine, Vol. XXXVIII 1965-66. This is a collectible publication of The National Thespian Society.
- The eight essays are:
- Why Children's Theatre in the High School?
- Selecting a Play for the Children's Theatre
- Casting Students for Children's Theatre
- Rehearsing A Children's Theatre Production
- A Technical Challenge
- Meeting the Children's Theatre Audienece
- Starting a High School Children's Theatre
- Children's Theatre - A National Movement
This stapled paperback booklet is in very good vintage condition, with only slight browning of the paper. It measures 6 inches by 9 inches and has 33 pages.