Three Comedies, 1923 by Louis Evan Shipman
Three Comedies, 1923 by Louis Evan Shipman (1869 -1933) with a "Prefatory Greeting" by Percy MacKaye includes On Parole, The Fountain of Youth and Fools Errant.
Shipman, minor playwright, writer, editor, was an occasional contributor to Broadway theater but never with outstanding success. All of his Three Comedies appeared on Broadway,
The copy is in fair condition with a weak binding for a few pages at the beginning and damage to the spine with a ragged top and a small cutout near the bottom. Otherwise, the book is firm, no marks or tears, pages browning.
The book measures 6 1/4 inches by 8 1/2 inches by 1 inch and has 334 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.