Theatre The Rediscovery of Style, 1960 MIchel Saint-Denis
Theatre The Rediscovery of Style, 1960 by MIchel Saint-Denis promotes this distinguished author's believe that the major problem of theater at his time is "one of transposing the reality of life into an expressive style." For his guide in solving this problem he selects French Classicism and English Dramatic Poetry as achieved by Shakespeare.
This book has survived its 57 years in good condition, a price on the flyleaf and the ragged edges of the dust jacket from common shelf wear. Otherwise, clean and undamaged, a slight browning of pages with 16 clear photographs.
It measure 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/2 inches by 5/8 inch and has 110 page.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.