Theatrical Manager in England and America, 1971 Edited Joseph Donohue Jr.
Theatrical Manager in England and America Player of Perilous Game, 1971 edited by Joseph W. Donohue Jr. collects essays on 5 distinguished managers: Philip Henslowe, Tate Wilkinson, Stephen Price, Edwin Booth and Charles Wyndham.
The essayists are Bernard Beckerman, Charles Beecher Hogan, Barnard Hewitt, Charles H. Shattuck and George Rowell.
The book, first edition hardback, is in excellent condition--no marks, no tears, some expected browning of pages and foxing. The dust jacket also is in fine condition. The book measures 5 5/8 inches nu 8 1/2 inches by 1 inch and has 216 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.