Typical Elizabethan Plays, 1926 Edited Felix E. Schelling
Typical Elizabethan Plays By Contemporaries and Immediate Successors of Shakespeare, 1926 Edited from the Early Editions by Felix E. Schelling presents 19 plays plus an appendix of additional selections and scenes from 2 more plays. It also includes a bibliographical note, an index of authors and a list of plays.
A First Edition.
Each play is prefaced by a critical note and a brief biography. The collection is a continuing source of pleasure and information for those interested in Shakespeare and his contemporaries.
The book is in good condition despite a weakness in its binding following the flyleaf and brief title pages. Pages are browned, as might be expected in a book of this age, but the book remains firm in its major binding, is free from tears and marks and shows only its usage with a suggestion of slight turned ends of pages.
The book measures 6 inches by 8 5/8 inches by 1 1/2 inches and has 797 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.