Turkey Brooch Colorful Copper Thanksgiving Jewelry
For Thanksgiving Day, what could be more festive (and on trend) than a Turkey Brooch?
Our eco-friendly Gobbler pins, hand forged of reclaimed copper, are wrought in a colorful palette of glowing autumn tones -- burnt umber, orange, bronze, gold, russet, fuchsia red.
- Ideal fall fashion for the holidays and all casual events and occasions:
- Harvest Festival
- OktoberFest [ October Fest]
- Autumnal Equinox Celebration
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Christmas (Think: Stocking Stuffers!)
- Styles and Statements:
- Environmentally Sustainable / Earth Conscious
- Rustic Primitive Folk Art
- American Wildlife = Birds
- Hammered Texture
- Flame Washed Antiqued Patina
- Dimensions: Approx 2 1/8 inches tall by 2 1/2 inches wide
- Packaged Weight: 3 ounces
- Solid Copper - Recycled repurposed industrial sheet metal
- Hinged metal pin back
- Non-toxic solder
- Please choose the way your turkey will face when you wear it.
- To your left (1st 3 photos)
- To your right (4th photo)
Individually artisan crafted by hand, none of these brooches will be exactly alike. Each sports its own unique texture, colorations and attitude - yours will be one of a kind wearable art jewelry.
Matching pendant necklace? Can do! Please contact us in advance to arrange for a custom order.