Turquoise Jasper Wire Wrapped Pendant, Gemstone Necklace, Copper Chain
Beautifully dyed to match the turquoise and cream color gemstones in this unique necklace, a large irregular stone pendant, wire wrapped and topped with a fluted copper bead, makes a bold and colorful statement in wabi sabi* style.
The symmetrical strand is beaded at the front and sides with serpentine jasper rondelles in stations ( sections) alternating with smaller copper spheres. At the back, a cable chain with sturdy hand hammered eye clasp complete Mollie Meserve's one of a kind design**.
- Approximate dimensions:
- Necklace - 17 1/2 inches long - princess length
- Pendant - 1 3/4 inch long by 3/4 inch across at stone's widest point
- Stylistic influences:
- Boho / Bohemian
- Southwestern / Tribal
- Ornamental semi-precious stones
- Jasper - Dyed pendant and rondelles
- Accent beads
- Hand forged hook and eye closure
- Wrapping wire
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days
- Turquoise is the color of the December birthstone.
- Copper is traditional for the 7th wedding anniversary.
- *Wabi sabi refers to the Japanese concept of finding special beauty in imperfection. ( In this instance, we use the team to describe the unusual shape of the roughly trapezoidal pendant stone and the variations and contrasts in the palette of the multicolor gems: deep teal, russet, brown, tan.)
- **As there are differences in the coloration and patterns in the ornamental gemstones, no two of these necklaces will be identical. While Mollie may make similar pieces available, you may be certain the one pictured in these photos ( which is the same one you'll receive) will never be exactly duplicated.