Twenty Plays for Young People A Collection of Plays for Children, 1967 Edted William Birner
Twenty Plays for Young People, 1967 is An Illustrated Collection of Plays for Children edited by William Birner.
The 16 page Foreword provides a good introduction to 20th century dramatic writing specifically for children with an excellent evaluation of the best English and American playwrights writing for children during that 30 year period following 1936
This book of 1153 pages is in very good condition--no tears, no marks, illustrations for most of the plays included. It measures 5 1/2 inches by 8 3/4 inches by 1 3/4 inches.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.