Types of Modern Dramatic Composition An Anthology Of One-Act Plays For Schools And Colleges, 1927
Types 0f Modern Dramatic Composition An Anthology of One-Act Plays for Schools and Colleges, 1927 contains 21 English and American plays.
- Also an essay on the One-Act Play by George Pierce Baker--who had just moved to Yale University in 1925 having been unable to persuade Harvard to establish a School of Drama.
- The collection was selected and edited by Leroy Phillips and Theodore Johnson.
- As a play anthology for the academic world at this point in American college education history, this book is significant. Baker, the guru of academic drama at this time, shows his view of dramatic activity in America.
This copy is in good solid condition even without considering its vintage status. The binding is very firm and strong. Except for a name on the back of the front cover there are no marks or tears, but the pages are browned as a mark of its age and the paper used.
The book measures 5 3/8 inches by 7 7/8 inches by 1 1/8 inches and has 418 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.