US Military Service Pin World War II, Indicates 2 Sons or Daughters in Service
US Military Service Pin from World War II was worn by mother with 2 sons or daughters in the armed forces.
This piece is gold plated, with a red, white and blue enamel 2 star banner in front of the letters US, representing the USA and America's participation in WW2.
This small pin measures 5/8 inch (about 17mm) wide x 1/2 inch high and closes with a double C clasp. The word STERLING is on the back.
A collectible symbol of American heroism, patriotism and service to America during World War II this little brooch will be a wonderful Memorial Day, Mother's Day or Father's Day gift for the parent of a soldier, and a thoughtful way to say "thank you" to a service man or woman or a Veterans Day remembrance.
The brooch is in good vintage / antique condition. The gold finish is worn in places, especially on the back, but any blemishes to the front are hardly visible. The clasp is in good working order.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.