Vintage Brooch Pendant, Oval with Floral Ceramic Cabochon in Antiqued Brass Frame
Whether as brooch or pendant, this vintage piece presents an eclectic mix of mid- 20th century design and medieval old world charm. As centerpiece, a white glazed ceramic oval with multicolored hand painted flowers lends a spring and summer garden theme to its intricate setting, an antiqued brass frame.
The colorful palette includes a bouquet of deep dark red, pastel yellow and blue, light purple violet and touches of orange accented with springtime fresh green leaves, all gracing and enlivening the slightly domed white porcelain cab.
To convert the pin to a pendant, you may choose to add an 18 inch antiqued brass chain, included as an option when you purchase the brooch.
Ideal for a lady who cherishes old fashioned art jewelry and collectibles, gardening and large statement pins and necklaces, this versatile design is sure to become a favorite fashion accessory as well as a treasured keepsake.
- Art nouveau
- 1950s modern
- Pendant dimensions - 2 inches long, 1 5/8 inch wide, 1/2 inch thick (including the pin back)
- Cabochon dimensions - 1 1/2 inch long, 1 1/8 inch wide
- Handpainted glazed ceramic cabochon
- Antiqued brass frame setting
- Antiqued brass hinged pinback
- Hidden antiqued brass connector loop (on reverse)
- Optional antiqued brass chain with handmade hook and eye clasp
Your brooch will be in the mail to you within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order and will arrived enclosed in a natural, neutral tan color jewelry presentation box similar to this one.
This item ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.