Vintage Gold Floral Filigree Post Earrings
With the mixed metal look of old gold over silver flowers, these open work botanical earrings are every bit as stylish as they were when first cast in the mid 20th century.
Their embossed convex sunburst shapes and silvery starburst centers pop with energy, textured ribbons and bows add yet another aspect to the floral celestial theme, and with hints of silver designed to peek through the shiny bright finish, they present a two tone appearance to add up-to-date flair to the vintage fashion statement. Altogether a stylish design for sophisticated women. And for Winter and the Christmas Holidays, think Golden Snowflakes!
- Styles and Expressions:
- Baroque / Rococo
- Classic / Traditional costume jewelry
- Elegant / Subdued glamour
- Retro Modern / Contemporary
- Neo Renaissance
- Approximate dimensions:
- Overall diameter: 3/4 inch
- Length below stud posts: 1/2"
- Packaged weight: 3 ounces
- Vintage: 1950s - early 1960s
- Gold plate over chased silver metal
- Brand new butterfly earnuts
- Condition: Very good; some wear to perimeters
Your earrings will arrive in a natural, neutral tan color presentation box similar to the one shown among the photographs, compliments of Miranda Mercantile. ☜ To explore our shop, please click the link.
- Please Note: For your protection and comfort, all our vintage earrings are meticulously inspected, cleaned and sanitized, and all backings, posts and clips have also been sterilized or replaced with new components.