African Tribal Bead Earrings with Wabi Sabi Dangles
DO NOT MAKE AVAILABLE - ACTIVE ON RMC SITE & CAN'T MAKE MORE!
Inspired by the Japanese wabi sabi concept of rejoicing in imperfection, these asymmetric mismatched earrings present a cohesive palette of turquoise and pale blue, yellow, gray and creamy ivory, in an eclectic mix of ethnic African trade beads in irregular shapes.
- Styles / Statements:
- Casual / Boho
- Earthy / Rustic / Primitive
- Unorthodox / Off-beat / Non- traditional/ Unusual / Unique
- Approximate measurements:
- Overall length - 2 inches = shoulder dusters
- Dangle drops - 1 1/2 inch long by 1/2" - 5/8 inch wide
- Glass and ceramic hand painted art beads handcrafted in Africa
- Handmade raw copper beads
- Natural water buffalo bone
- Hand forged solid copper wire components
- Large hook ear wires
- Ball tip head pins
- Small copper accent beads
- Packaged weight: 3 ounces including a complementary jewelry presentation box and padded mailer.
- Our processing time: 1- 2 business days