When Books Went to War, 2014 Molly Guptill Manning
When Books Went to War The Stories That Helped Us Win World War II, 2014 is finally told and illustrated by Molly Guptill Manning.
- Books can be weapons---and were during WWII
- Our enemy burned books
- Our soldiers wanted books to read
- Problem: Getting books to our military
- This the story of 120 million paperbacks--what what they accomplished
Near mint condition! Some signs of browning on pages but no marks, no tears, fine dust jacket.
This hard cover book measures 5 1/2 inches by 8 1/4 inches by 1 inch and has 267 pages.
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.