Who Is Simon Warwick Novel by Patricia Moyes & 2 more Henry Tibbett Mysteries
English mystery writer Patricia Moyes's Who Is Simon Warwick? and 2 more mysteries, these 3 vintage hardcover novels feature Chief Superintendent Henry Tibbett, a mild mannered, unimposing sleuth from Scotland Yard, and his irrepressible wife Emmy.
- Who Is Simon Warwick? 1979, ISBN: 9780030447266
- A dying tycoon, a missing heir, a pair of imposters and yet again, murder, lead the Tibbetts on a merry chase, ending with an unexpected and, at the time, astonishing discovery.
- Season of Snows and Sins, 1971, ISBN: 9780030866159
- The Tibbetts travel to a ski resort in the Swiss mountains to spend Christmas with a friend, only to find themselves entangled in a web of scandal, blackmail and, oh yes - murder!
- A Six-Letter Word for Death, 1981, ISBN: 9780030629785
- The sleuths follow the clues in a mysterious crossword puzzle, finding themselves on the Isle of Wight and embroiled in a deadly game played by a group of mischievous and bitterly competitive mystery writers.
All three vintage hardcover books are good reader's copies with normal shelf wear to the hardback covers and dust jackets. All are firmly bound and, except for some age related foxing, have clean pages without marks or tears. A previous owner's name and city are written in ink on the flyleaf of one book.
All books measure 5 3/4 inches by 8 1/2 inches by 5/8 inch.
This set of three mystery novels will be a welcome addition to the collection of the fan of cozy British murder mysteries, suspense fiction, and of the vicarious armchair detective.
By prior arrangement we will happily break this set so that you may purchase each book individually. Please contact us in advance. Thank you.