Why the Chimes Rang, 1912 Elizabeth A McFadden
- Adapted from an English tale by Raymond Donald Alden affirming the seasonal spirit, the play includes a full appendix with sections on Scenery, Lighting, Music and Costume with illustrations and Properties.
- The play was written for Harvard University Professor George Pierce Baker's English '47 Workshop and soon became popular among amateur theatrical groups.
This play is in good vintage condition. A name, probably that of a cast member, is written on the cover; the pages are clear and unmarked.
The play measures 5" x 7" and has 56 pages.
This book ships First Class!
Order Processing Estimates:
- Our in-stock items normally ship within 1 to 3 business days after we receive your order.
- Vintage items
- Commercial supplies
- Made to order items usually require 2 to 5 business days for us to create and prepare your purchase for shipping.
- Handmade home decor (copper dishes, wall hangings)
- Christmas ornaments and holiday decorations
- Handmade supplies
- If your order will take longer for us to process or create, we'll let you know in advance.
Unless otherwise noted, we ship via United States Postal Service.
- Orders to addresses in the USA ship via USPS first class or priority mail, depending upon the weight of the item and/or your chosen method.
- For shipping to other destinations, please inquire.